- Accredited Specialist in Property Law.
- President of Law Society of New South Wales 2020
- Chair of the Property Law Committee of the New South Wales Law Society.
- Chair of the Law Society of New South Wales Specialist Accreditation Board (2016-2021)
- Councillor/Director of The New South Wales Law Society (2010-2021)
- Director of Lawcover Insurance Pty Limited (2015-2021)
- Chair of The Appeals Committee New South Wales Suburban Rugby Union.
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- President & Patron of Petersham Rugby Club
An Accredited Specialist is a person who has undergone a structured peer to peer assessment process enabling legal practitioners to be recognised for their expertise. To be accredited, specialists must pass a series of meticulous assessments on both legal knowledge and its application in practice. To retain accreditation each year specialists must undertake significant additional professional development in their area of expertise.